06 April 2009

TOGEPI


175 / TOGEPI - Pokémon Papercraft
Name:
Togepi
Type: Fairy
Species: Spike Ball Pokémon
Height: 0.30 m (1'00")
Weight: 1.50 kg (3.3 lbs.)
Interesting Facts: Togepi evolves into Togetic via happiness, then it evolves into Togekiss when exposed to radiation from a Shiny Stone. A Togepi is able to siphon the positive energy of others off of others, and release it to those in need of it. It can also release poison from the spikes on its head. Additionally, it's fully-evolved form (Togekiss) it is one of only two non-legendary Pokémon that can learn the move Aura Sphere. Togepi are very rarely ever found in the wild.

THE PAPER MODEL
Height: 15.0 cm/5.9 in
Width: 12.7 cm/ 5.0 in
Depth: 12.4 cm/4.9 in
No. of Pages: 6
No. of Pieces: 57
Level: Difficult
Designer: Brandon
Photo: Skelekitty
NOTES: This model is only hard because of the crown and the cracked shell which are reasonably tricky. It is highly recommend you refer to the PDO, and pay close attention to the mountain and valley folds.

Download: A4 / Letter

17 comments:

Carlos Jiménez said...

This togetic is impresive, thanks for this, and i have an answer, can you post a model of Mewtwo, i search in every place on the web and only found a bad model, thanks...

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

I was wondering how you make these. I love building them, but I would like to create my own. I know you use pepakura but I'm lost at how to use it.

Brandon said...

I do have a Mewtwo, but as of yet, it is unedited. We will get to it eventually. There's much more to creating them than just Pepakura; a few programs involved are 1964 and Photoshop.

Kevin said...

Brandon can you tell how to build the togepi model because im having problems , can you tell me the order in wich I have to build the togepi?

Skelekitty said...

Hi Kevin, you have to work in a downwards direction: start at the crown, face, cracked shell, arms, body and close model at one of the feet. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

cool

Anonymous said...

i am making this togepi right now and id understand how to make the head piece. i have the egg feet and hands done an i am stuck :( can u help me?

Anonymous said...

So I want to increase the size of this model is there a way to do so? (I tried opening the pdo in designer with no luck)

mewsent3 said...

im having truble bilding this any tips?

Brandon said...

What are you having trouble with specifically?

Anonymous said...

This is really wonderful! Can you make a Togekiss model? Thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

I really want to make this for my friend, but I'm having trouble downloading this? How do I download this to print, do I need a certain software?

Anonymous said...

Oh sorry for my previous comment, thank you for the link!

Anonymous said...

i love tihs Pokemon!!! Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you said that Togekiss and Lucario are non-legendaries that learn Aura Sphere. Mienshao can too!

Unknown said...

Can you build a mini togepi please? because i like building minipokes because they dont need a lot of space

Misty Cosplayer said...

I can't get the PDO to open... and I need this for my halloween costume and the party I'm going to is in 3 days! How to you open it? How to you attach the head? Please help!