27 April 2009

SHUCKLE


213 / SHUCKLE - Pokémon Papercraft
Name:
Shuckle
Type: Bug, Rock
Species: Mold Pokémon
Height: 0.6 m (2′00″)
Weight: 20.5 kg (45.2 lbs.)
Interesting Facts: Shuckle hides behind rocks and logs most of the time. It is encased in a hard red shell which it used to store berries, it's main diet. Shuckle does not evolve.

THE PAPER MODEL
Height: 15 cm/5.9 in
Width: 17.7 cm/ 6.9 in
Depth: 15.9 cm/6.2 in
No. of Pages: 5
No. of Pieces: 47
Level: Medium
Designer: PMF
Builder: Paperbuff
NOTES: Building tips are included in the template.

Download: A4 / Letter

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I made one with regular printer paper and white glue and it looks great. The barnacles get a bit tedious but it was still fun.

The only complaint I have was that it was really hard to see the lines on the black insides of the barnacles. I was looking at the template on my computer and using it as reference to try to make out the lines. Maybe it would be easier if you made them light gray or something...?

Still, great design. :)

Anonymous said...

Aww, awesome! I'm building this as soon as i get off the computer! I love shuckle, Got one in my party in Heartgold.

Anonymous said...

SHUCKLEZORZ!!!